Reconstruction of the Tatrovka restaurant
The family-style restaurant building was created by reconstructing a historic technical building next to the new Tatra truck museum and a newly built depository.
The built-up area of the building is about 500 m2. The building is rectangular in shape with a gable roof, the existing masonry is insulated.
The openings are filled with distinctive aluminium elements. The load-bearing columns of brickwork are internally admitted, re-paired, cleaned. The overall character of the building has an industrial feel both externally and internally.
The building is heated via heat pumps, and the heating elements in the restaurant form a prominent feature of the interior - robust bespoke cast iron units. The interior walls are clad in steel construction with grey steel mesh.
What we did
- 01 Demolition and earthworks
- 02 Realization of foundations
- 03 Execution of vertical and horizontal constructions
- 04 Roofing
- 05 Floors
- 06 Adjustment of internal and external surfaces
- 07 Other plumbing locksmith and carpentry works